Setting up a business in the UK with an offshore corporate structure : Limited company, LLP or International Holding
Please either call our London office direct on +44 (0)20 7801 3112 or complete our contact sheet to discuss how Access Business UK can assist you with your business objectives.
Let us guide you through the key advantages of the different business structures in the UK: Ltd Company, LLP, International Holding.
Access Business UK offers from simple and efficient turnkey solutions to customised incorporations and company management services for both UK and offshore corporate structures.
A. The content of this website is for general information, guidance and use only and is not intended to address your individual or particular requirements. Without prejudice to the generality of the forgoing, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, or arrangement by McLaren Access Limited (“Access”) or any affiliate or associate. It is not intended to be relied upon by you or any person connected with you in making or refraining from making any specific business, commercial or fiscal decision.
B. Access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of England and Wales.
C. The site includes our further and/or additional Terms and Conditions which will constitute the Agreement between us should you decide to take any of our services and you should read these before agreeing to take our services as you will be required to accept them .
(1) Access owns all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site or have permission of the relevant owner.
(2) Reference to or use of a third-party owned product, service, or process does not necessarily imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Access.
(3) You may browse this site and reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, information and individual/personal purposes only. No reproduced part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain or profit and neither shall it be modified and/or incorporated in any other site, publication or work. No other licence or right is hereby granted either expressly or by implication.
(4) No logo, graphic, sound or image (if any) from any Access site may be sent, re-transmitted or copied (in whole or in part) unless expressly permitted in writing by Access.
(1) All information on this site is subject to change without notice or warning and is included, solely and in good faith, for the purpose of providing information about Access and its services as offered from time to time. Access undertakes no obligation nor makes any commitment and disclaims any duty to up-date the information at any and all times.
(2) Whilst Access considers that it has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information it does not offer and makes no representations about the accuracy, applicability, completeness or suitability of the information provided for any purpose. All such information is provided "as is" and Access hereby disclaims (to the maximum extent permitted by law) all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including any and all express or implied warranties and conditions of fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
(3) Neither Access nor any employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, direct loss, any loss of profit, economic loss, special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss. In addition, Access gives no warranty nor makes any representation that its website will be available on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of any such unavailability as may occur for whatever period or periods or for whatever reason.
At various points throughout the site automatic links to other Internet sites may be offered. Any such linked sites may not be under the control of Access and Access is not responsible for any of the contents or changes to any such linked site or sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Access of any such linked site or the contents of such sites and the links are provided for convenience only. Access is not responsible for and assumes no legal liability whatsoever for the accuracy of the contents or any other aspect of any external site to which a link or other reference has been provided on this site.
(1) Access is committed to protecting your privacy as far as it reasonably can. There follows an explanation of how we might use information about visitors to this site and how it is safeguarded.
(2) We will, at all times, endeavour to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
(1) The information that we collect and store during normal use of the site may be used to monitor and analyse how the component parts of the site are used for our own internal purposes. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
(2) Where you have the option within this site to submit personal information to us by email, online enquiry or quotation form then the information which you provide about yourself is used to provide you with the information and/or services you request. This information will be shared with the relevant businesses which may be affiliated or linked to us to the extent necessary to further your requests. We may share your personal information with any person with legal, administrative or regulatory power over Access (such as the police, SFO etc) and third parties who assist us in providing you with our services and, who are bound to treat such information as confidential. We may also contact you for feedback on the service you received from us or to tell you about Access services which we believe think may be of interest to you.
We store the information you provide about yourself in a secure database and take appropriate security measures to protect such information from unauthorised access.
Your information may be shared with individuals, firms or companies connected with Access and which are involved in carrying out functions related to the services and administration supplied by us.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you consent to it being processed in the manner described above. You may request a copy of the information we hold about you (there will be a reasonable administration charge made for this) or request us to update or remove any inaccurate information about you, by contacting us at [contact at accessbusinessuk.com] or writing to us at our address shown in the "contact us" section of the site. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
We will never sell, exchange or otherwise trade any of your personal information.
Our site may contain links to other sites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other sites, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.